Xantrex Echo-Charge Battery Charger
Xantrex' digital Echo-charge is designed to charge house or starting batteries from an existing charging source (battery charger or inverter/charger) with limited voltage drop. The Echo-charge detects when the house battery bank is being charged and directs a portion of the charge current to house or starting batteries. The maximum charger current is limited to 15 amps.
- Designed to charge house or starting batteries from an inverter / charger or other charging source with limited voltage drop
- Detects when house battery bank is being charged and directs a portion of charge current to auxiliary or starting batteries
- Automatically adjusts for 12 or 24 Volt battery banks (both battery banks must be the same DC voltage and battery type)
- Automatically switches on / off without over-charging or affecting in-house battery bank
- Utilizes excess current from primary charging source
- LED status indicator
- Built-in thermal and over-current circuits with reverse polarity protection
- Easy three-wire installation
- 1-year warranty
- Model No. 82-0123-01
- Voltage: 12 or 24 Volt DC
- Amperage: 15 Amps max.
- Dimensions: 5.5" H x 4.5" W x 1.25" D
For further details see Data Sheet for this product