Yamaha Lower Unit Drain Plug Gasket
- Yamaha Lower Unit Drain Plug Gasket
- Applications: Yamaha Outboard Motors
- Function: Seals Yamaha drain and vent screws
- Gaskets Only (Drain plugs not included)
- Sold as a pair
IMPORTANT: Previous models of this gasket were Redish / Brown in color.
These new-type black gaskets have a different installation and torque procedure than the previous type:
For further details see Product Data Sheet
- Apply clean oil to the screw threads and both gasket surfaces
- Install the drain or oil level screw
- Tighten just until seated and then turn the screw an additional 45 degrees to achieve the proper torque or tighten to 7 1 Nm (0.7 0.1 m-kgf, 5.2 0.7 lb-ft)
NOTICE: Excessive torque and/or lack of oil on the threads and gasket surfaces could damage the gasket, resulting in an oil leak and/or water entering the lower unit.
Item #: 301416
Item #: 755525
Item #: 755526