Sirius Signal SOS Distress Light with Distress Flag, Whistle
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
The Sirius Signal SOS Distress Light optical design provides an omnidirectional light display for surface rescue craft, and a vertical beam visible to aircraft flying overhead. Improved flotation keeps the Sirius Signal even higher off the water, making the beam visible up to 10 nautical miles.
- 20% Brighter than previous models - visible up to 10 nautical miles
- Flashes USCG spec SOS signal for up to 60 hours
- Runs 4 times longer than USCG requirements
- Daytime orange distress flag included to fulfill daytime signal requirement
- Quality marine whistle included to comply with USCG audible signal requirements
- Accidental switch activation protection
- Power: 3 C batteries (Included)
- LED power: 75 candelas
- Switch design: Self-cleaning twist-on
- CE (European Union compliant) RoHS compliant
- Dimensions: 4.5" diameter x 8.5" high
- Weight without batteries: 0.41 lb.
- Weight with batteries: 0.8 lb.
- P/N SOS C-1003 (Replaces Model C-1001)
- Proudly made in USA (complies with the "Buy American Act" (may contain imported components)
Item #: 552766