Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
The Shakespeare 5102 Centennial VHF Antenna is a mid-priced antenna with high-end features delivers on performance and value.
- Collinear phased 5/8-wave
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Smooth, durable high-gloss finish
- 2-year limited warranty
- Shakespeare Model No. 5102
- Twin to: Shakespeare style 5120 antenna
- Length: 8 ft.
- Sections: 1
- Color: White
- Ferrule: Chrome-plated brass with standard 1"-14 Thread
- Cable Supplied: 15 ft. RG-58 (can be cut to size)
- Connector Supplied: PL-259 (not installed)
- Suggested Mount: Shakespeare 4187 or 5187 (each sold separately)
- Band: VHF Marine Band
- Gain: 6 dB
- Max. Input Power: 50 Watts
- SWR (Standing Wave Ratio): Nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Bandwidth: 5 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Polarity: Vertical
- DC Ground: No*
*Antenna will read as open when tested with ohm meter.
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Shakespeare 4187 Ratchet Mount Antenna Base
Item #: 252293
Shakespeare 5187 Antenna Mount
Item #: 256679