Dr. LED G4 LED Bulb
Dr. LED G4 LED Tower is designed for reading lights, recessed lights and similar applications.
The 12/24V G4 Tower and 12/24V Mini G4 LED bulbs are ideal for replacing your existing incandescent or halogen bi-pin G4 bulbs. Unique, cutting-edge, internal circuitry and the highest quality components make Dr. LED's the longest lasting, most energy-efficient LED products on the market. This high-quality bulb produces warm white light and is the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat. This has a long service life, is shock-resistant, and UV, lead, and mercury-free. This bulb is ideal for cockpit lights, map and reading lights.
- High-power LED bulb
- Emits soothing warm white light
- Mount: Surface
- Encapsulated & use of long life components, e.g. use of a ceramic capacitor (not low hour electrolytic capacitor)
- Internal circuitry provides constant power draw regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source, meaning no flickering and longer LED life
- Long service life, shock-resistant, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
- Very low power consumption
- Lead and mercury free, no UV output
- Dimmable with most PWM dimmers
- Designed in the USA.
- Bulb Type: G4
- Connection: Bi-Pin
- Power: 10-30 Volt DC (12/24 Volt DC)
- 0.2 Amp @ 12 Volt
- 0.1 Amp @ 24 Volt
- Watt replacement: 30 Watt equivalent
- LED Color: Warm white
- Lumen output: 300 Lumens
- Dimensions: 1.5" (37 mm) long x 0.5" (13 mm) diameter