ACR RCL-100 LED Searchlight Kit
The ACR RCL-100 LED Searchlight provides high intensity LED performance that pierces through dark nights and low lighting conditions with 9 LEDs giving you a blazing 220,000 candela (luminous intensity). The RCL-100 LED's traditionally sleek design makes it an attractive and cost effective choice for sport yachts, mega-yachts, sport fishers, and light commercial vessels. With more efficient LEDs, the RCL-100 LED is designed to provide more than 40,000 operating hours while consuming less power than similar lights (by up to 50%) on 12 volt vessels.
The light also includes ACR's Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature that's pre-programmed and allows for the light to independently rotate every 30 days from last activation to ensure all bearing surfaces are free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional.
Another feature allows users to rotate the light 360 degrees continuously at either a fast or slow speed without the hassle of a hard stop. With a 7-degree beam angle, the light also provides elevation angles at 9 degrees up and 17 degrees down to make lighting draw bridges, buoys and docks a breeze.
Not all searchlights are created equal. The die cast aluminum case is triple-primed and painted with UV stabilizer to withstand years of exposure in the harsh marine environment. The light's internal elevation mechanisms are fully enclosed and provide precise pitch control of the beam while staying protected. The RCL-100 LED is weather resistant and operates with 12 to 24 V DC power.
- Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Ultra bright, 9 LED array generates over 220,000 peak candela
- Efficient, long life LED's offer 40,000 operating hours
- Reduced power consumption demand by up to 50% on 12 volt vessels
- Controller has state-of-the-art electronics to protect light from most power surges
- Internal elevation mechanism for precise pitch control of beam
- Protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Material: Rugged triple-primed and sealed marine-grade aluminum housing
- Includes fingertip remote control Point Pad
- Up to three remote Point Pad units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included
- Includes 15 foot (4.57 m) wiring harness
- Motor: Two speed
- Weather resistant
NOTE: XRCiZ feature for the RCL-100 LED is only available when paired with the URC-103 Master Controller included in this kit.
In the Box:
- RCL-100 LED Searchlight
- Master Controller
- Wired Point Pad Controller
- Power requirements: 12 to 24 Volt DC
- Power consumption:
- 12 Volt DC @ 3.0 Amps
- 24 Volt DC @ 1.6 Amps
- Material: Aluminum alloy die casting
- Color: White
- Operation: Remote controlled, wired Point Pad (Included with 2 mounting options)
- Peak beam candle power: 220,000 candela
- Beam angle: 7°
- Elevation angle: 9° up, 17° down
- Rotation: 360° continuous
- Rotation speed: Fast 31° per second, slow 20° per second
- Elevation speed: 2.8° per second
- Lamp: High intensity LED (40,000 hour life)
- Dimensions: 8" x 9" x 8" (20.3 x 22.9 x 20.3 cm)
- Footprint diameter: 4.75" (12.1 cm)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.17 kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year