Vetus PZ Series Rectangular Opening Porthole (PZ651)
Status: In Stock
Vetus PZ Series Rectangular Opening Porthole
- Heavy duty porthole with lens set in aluminum frame CE classified A I suitable for use in hull side*
- Friction hinges allow port to remain open in any position
- (2) large-diameter knobs ensure that porthole can be closed completely watertight
- Clamp type installation ensures that no fasteners are visible internally or externally
- Supplied with composite mosquito screen anodized aluminum mosquito screen available as an option
- Vetus Model No. PZ651
- Lens: 3/8" (10 mm) "dark smoke" acrylic
- Frame: Hand-polished anodized aluminum with satin finish
- Cutout: 14-3/4" x 6-9/16" (375 mm x 166 mm) with 2-1/8" (54 mm) corner radius
- Overall: 15-11/16" x 7-1/2" (399 mm x 190 mm)
- Hull / Mounting Thickness: 1/8" - 7/8" (10 mm - 22 mm)
*Opening portlights must be installed above waterline.
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.