Whale Gusher Mk3 Manual Galley Foot Pump - Right Hand
The Whale Gusher Mk3 Galley Pump offers a simple solution for water delivery in large or small galleys. Whether you are using this as a primary or secondary galley pump, it's an easily operated foot pump with smooth, double action. This pump is self priming and can be run dry without damage. This pump is NOT for use in pressurized water systems.
- Right hand orientation*
- Easily operated foot pump
- Smooth, double action
- Suitable for pumping fresh or salt water
- Self-priming and can be run dry without damage
- Smooth and easy hands-free operation
- Multi-directional inlet and outlet hose connections for ease of installation
- (3) Mounting options (including thru-bulkhead)
- Left and right oriented outlet versions available
- Also ideal for use in priming Whale In-Line Booster pumps
- Secure clamp ring also ideal for quick maintenance
- Enclosed protected diaphragm
- NOT for use in pressurized water systems
- 5 year warranty
- The orientation of the pump is determined by the side the ports are on when the pedal is facing the user.
- GP0550 is the Right Hand version
- GP0551 is the Left Hand version
- Mount: On-deck
- Flow Rate: 4 GPM
- Port Size: 1/2"
- Note: NOT for use in pressurized water systems