Poly-Planar MA3013 3" Component Speakers
Status: In Stock
Poly-Planar MA3013 3" Round Component Speakers are a compact midrange speaker designed to be used alone or conjunction with the MS series subwoofer systems.
- Ideal for mounting in flybridge overheads, smaller cabins or wherever space is at a premium
- Low magnetic field design
- Waterproof construction throughout
- Powder coated stainless steel grill
- Mounting hardware and speaker wire included
- Quick-connect terminals
- Meets or exceeds 600 hours ASTM UV and salt spray test
- Sold in pairs (2 per box)
- Speaker Type: Compact component speaker
- Mount: Flush
- Cone Size: 3"
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 83 dB
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Peak Power: 120 Watts / pair
- Continuous Power: 60 Watts RMS / pair
- Cutout Diameter: 2-7/8"
- Mounting Depth: 1-1/2"
- Outside Diameter: 3-9/16"
For further details see Installation Guide for this product