Interlux Fiberglass Bottomkote NT Bottom Paint - Gallon - Green
This product ships ground only
Fiberglass Bottomkote NT uses a dual resin technology that provides a universal durable, fast dry antifouling paint that delivers the benefits of both hard and ablative antifouling paints for use on all power and sailboats. Fiberglass Bottomkote NT can be applied over most other antifouling paints provided the old coating is tightly adhered and is in sound condition. Always refer to the Interlux antifouling compatibility chart for overcoating recommendations.
- The universal formula of Fiberglass Bottomkote NT has durability of a traditional hard paint but has a slow polishing mechanism built-in that continuously smoothes and renews the active surface avoiding the heavy buildup of paint layers much like an ablative paint.
- The fast dry formula allows the boat to be painted and launched in the same day.
- Fiberglass Bottomkote NT provides clean stable colors for effective season-long protection.
- Fiberglass Bottomkote NT is recommended for use on the underwater areas of fiberglass, wood, and properly primed metal (except aluminum) boat hulls.
- It can be used in fresh, salt and brackish waters.
The Fiberglass Bottomkote NT Advantages:
- NT ( New Technology ): Optimizes the benefits of hard and ablative paints through a unique Dual Resin approach
- Durable: Coating prevents premature wear-through yet a slow polishing action minimizes unnecessary paint buildup
- Renewable: Surface continuously smooths with use, providing a fast, fuel efficient coating
- Fast dry: With (2) hours between coats and (6) hours to launch at 75ºF, this super fast formula offers productivity benefits for both yards & Do-It-Yourself applicators
- Universal: A cost effective choice for all power and sail boats and in all waters
- Color Code:
- Red = YBB349
- Green = YBB359
- Blue = YBB369
- Black = YBB379
- Coverage: 400 sq. ft./gal. Yields 2 mils dry film thickness
- Surfaces: Fiberglass, wood and properly primed metals. Do not use on aluminum
- Application methods: Brush, roller or airless spray
- Application temperature: 50°F (10°C) and above
- Dry times at 75°F
- Touch dry – 1 hours
- Dry to overcoat – 2 hours
- Dry to launch – 6 hours
- Coats Required: (2) coats minimum at 4 mils WFT / 2 mils DFT
- VOC: Less than 465 grams/liter. Less than 3.9 lbs./gal.
Item #: 756833THIGAL
Item #: 754197
Item #: 756831