Imtra Flexible LED Strip Tape - 8 ft. w/ Leads - Exterior - Warm White - 12V
Note: This item will ship when available.
The 8' long, 12 volt, warm white Imtra Flexible LED Strip Tape includes wire leads to make connecting to an electrical source very easy. This linear strip of low-power LED boat lights are encased in clear, flexible water-resistant epoxy resin and have 3M double-side tape already attached. Because the light strip has a thin diameter and extremely low profile, it allows installation in areas too confined for traditional rope lighting.
- Warm white, 12 volt DC LEDs
- Linear strip of low-power LEDs encased in clear, flexible water-resistant epoxy resin
- Thin diameter and extremely low-profile allow installation in areas too confined for traditional rope lighting
- Wide-angle SMD LEDs placed every 2/3" result in consistent and even light distribution without shadows or gaps
- Each section supplied with 3M™ double-sided tape already installed for easy mounting
- Each section comes with wire leads LED Strip Tape is ready to connect to DC power source
- Flexible LED Strip Tape may be cut to suit every 2"
- Applications include cove lighting, under-cabinet lighting, cabinets, etc.
- Model No. ILLT-WW-12V-8
- Input Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- LED Light Color: Warm white
- LED Type: SMD
- Viewing Angle: 120°
- LED Bulb Spacing: 0.66"
- Dimensions: 0.33" W x 0.12" H x 8' L
- Max. Run: 16.4 ft.
- Cutability: 2"
- Mount: Surface / 3M double-sided tape (installed)
- Power Consumption: 1.25 Watts / ft.
- Ingress Protection: IP 65 (Dustproof / protected against jets of water from all directions)
- Approvals: CE
Note: This product performs optimally with constant voltage at or near the specified input voltage. It is sensitive to over-voltage and transient spikes long term performance is dependent on input voltage provided. For installation on boats, a Power Conditioner is recommended for maximum life of the product.