Imtra Flexible LED Strip Tape - 4 ft. w/ Leads - Exterior - Warm White - 12V
The 4' long, 12 volt, warm white Imtra Flexible LED Strip Tape includes wire leads to make connecting to an electrical source very easy. This linear strip of low-power LED boat lights are encased in clear, flexible water-resistant epoxy resin and have 3M double-side tape already attached. Because the light strip has a thin diameter and extremely low profile, it allows installation in areas too confined for traditional rope lighting.
- Warm white, 12 volt DC LEDs
- Linear strip of low-power LEDs encased in clear, flexible water-resistant epoxy resin
- Thin diameter and extremely low-profile allow installation in areas too confined for traditional rope lighting
- Wide-angle SMD LEDs placed every 2/3" result in consistent and even light distribution without shadows or gaps
- Each section supplied with 3M™ double-sided tape already installed for easy mounting
- Each section comes with wire leads LED Strip Tape is ready to connect to DC power source
- Flexible LED Strip Tape may be cut to suit every 2"
- Applications include cove lighting, under-cabinet lighting, cabinets, etc.
- Model No. ILLT-WW-12V-4
- Input Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- LED Light Color: Warm white
- LED Type: SMD
- Viewing Angle: 120°
- LED Bulb Spacing: 0.66"
- Dimensions: 0.33" W x 0.12" H x 4' L
- Max. Run: 16.4 ft.
- Cutability: 2"
- Mount: Surface / 3M double-sided tape (installed)
- Power Consumption: 1.25 Watts / ft.
- Ingress Protection: IP 65 (Dustproof / protected against jets of water from all directions)
- Approvals: CE
Note: This product performs optimally with constant voltage at or near the specified input voltage. It is sensitive to over-voltage and transient spikes long term performance is dependent on input voltage provided. For installation on boats, a Power Conditioner is recommended for maximum life of the product.