This product ships ground only
Be safe and comfortable with the Revere ComfortMax Inflatable Belt Pack PFD. The belt pack is made of sturdy, 400 denier nylon fabric and features a window that allows the user to see whether the inflator cartridge is armed or disarmed, indicated with a green or red status indicator on the module.
- Manual activation (pull-cord with oral inflator tube backup); inflator status indicator with clear inspection window
- Belt webbing closure: 2" belt with 2" heavy-duty buckle
- Includes safety whistle and D-ring for kill-switch lanyard on pouch
- Provides 35 lbs buoyancy when inflated
- Belt style construction with heavy-duty 400 Denier nylon fabric outer covering and 210 Denier nylon urethane-coated inflation chamber
- Reflective tape on inflation bladder
- Supplied with owner's manual and "Think Safe" booklet
- Color: Red
- Approval: USCG Recreational Type III
- Size: Adult Universal – at least 16 years of age and 80 lbs or more with 30" - 52" chest size
- Recommended use: Fishing, sailing, boating, select paddle sports, industrial marine and law enforcement applications, etc.
- Buoyancy: 35 lbs when inflated
- Re-Arm Kit: Revere 45-RAKM
- Service interval: Annual
Note: Not approved for use on personal watercraft, for white water paddling, water skiing, knee boarding or similar towed activities.
Not approved to meet carriage requirements on commercial vessels.
Not approved for "hot work."
Not recommended for use by non-swimmers or weak swimmers unless worn inflated.
Only a 3F manual inflator is approved for use on this model.
For further product details see U.S. Coast Guard Certificate of Approval
Item #: 550097
Item #: 550822
Item #: 550138