Ancor Marine Battery Cable - 25' - 4/0 AWG - Red
Ancor 4/0 AWG Marine Grade Battery Cable is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis. The ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Ancor's proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105° C dry and 75° C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards.
- Insulation Color: Red
- Spool Length: 25'
- Wire Size: 4/0 AWG
- Nominal OD: 13/16" / 20.6 mm
- Weight per 1000 ft.: 837 lbs. / 380 kg
- Stranding: 2109 of 30 AWG
- Circular Mil Area: 211,600
- Square mm: 107.2
- Ohms per 1000 ft.: 0.049