Teakdecking Systems SIS-440 Teak Deck Caulking - Black, 10.3 oz. Cartridge
Note: This item will ship when available.
Teakdecking Systems® SIS-440 Teak Deck Caulking provides the durability boat owners require. It is a one-part, paste-like neutral cure formulation and when exposed to moisture in the air, it reacts to form a tough, flexible, solid rubber. SIS 440 Caulking was developed mainly for teak decking seams and provides better adhesion, longevity and appearance as compared to polysulfides, polyurethanes and MS polymers.
- Neutral-cure caulk reacts with atmospheric moisture to form a tough yet flexible, solid rubber compound
- Does not sag during cure, adheres permanently and stays flexible
- Cured sealant is non-corrosive to all substrates
- Easy one-step application with no primer required
- Highest-rated UV resistance
- Outstanding temperature stability and chemical resistance
- Color: Black
- Material: One-part polymer
- Container: 10.3 oz. (305 ml) cartridge
- Tack-free time: 20 - 40 minutes*
- Cure rime: 36 - 48 hours @ 68°F*
- Tensile strength: 300 psi
*Note: Tack-free and cure times are subject to atmospheric conditions