The Vetus NLP waterlock mufflers dual stage construction provides superior silencing of exhaust noise with minimal back pressure. The rotating top section and connections make instillation easy even in confined spaces.
- Separate upper and lower chambers with partition, horizontal plate and center riser tube provide better sound reduction then single chamber designs
- Top chamber and inlet/ outlet connections rotate 360°
- Drain plug makes winterizing easy
- Includes nylon mounting straps to secure muffler to the boat
- Meets ABYC Standards
- Hose ID: NLP40 1-9-16" (40 mm)
- Dimensions: See Diagrams Below
- Capacity: 4.5 Liters (1.2 gal)
Note: Vetus recommends installation of a VETUS NLPG Muffler and gooseneck in the exhaust line, after the NLP waterlock for optimum silencing of exhaust noise.
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.