Treadmaster Diamond Step Pads - Size: 2 - Teak
Treadmaster Step Pads have been introduced to provide a quick and easy method of covering small areas of deck. Treadmaster Original is the world leader in anti-slip decking, combining exceptional slip resistance with durability and comfort in wet and dry conditions.
- Fitted with a high performance waterproof self- adhesive backing
- It provides a high degree of insulation and reduces reflective glare from deck surfaces
- Unaffected by exposure to sea water
- Specially designed nitrile rubber / PVC formulation resists the chemical effects of oil, fuel and other commonly used substances, however any spillages should be cleaned up promptly to avoid surface staining
- These qualities are achieved in a process involving the careful selection and blending of a unique combination of polymers and natural cellular materials, which avoids the harsh abrasive surface usually associated with non-slip deck paints and tapes
- Not just suited to the marine environment... TreadMaster Step Pads are also ideal for anywhere requiring an easy to fit anti-slip covering
- Easy to trim using a craft knife or sharp scissors
- All Step Pads are supplied in packs of (2)
- JWTU200033 = Gray
- JWTU200034 = White sand
- JWTU200032 = Teak / Fawn
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.