Rocna Vulcan Anchor - 20 lbs
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
The Rocna Vulcan Anchor is Rocna's first major design development since the launch of the highly successful and acclaimed Rocna anchor itself. It is carefully designed to offer the greatest possible compatibility across a wider range of vessel bow configurations, particularly powerboats with a bow pulpit. The Vulcan anchor brings the security and reliability of the Rocna anchor, highly successful and popular with offshore cruisers and adventurers, to a wider range of boaters who desire improved anchoring performance.
Features: (See image below)
- (A) Breaking from the Rocna design, the Vulcan features a unique combination of shank and fluke geometry, including an innovative roll-palm™ at the rear of the fluke, which self-rights the anchor on the seabed without the use of a roll-bar
- (B) This is assisted by the V-bulb™ which extends fluke ballast downward to gain maximum leverage and efficiency
- (C) This development permits a larger fluke surface area than competing designs which rely on simple dead weight, while the concave fluke is similar in design to the Rocna, directly equating to more holding power and security.
- Perfect fit for all vessels
- (D) The omission of a roll-bar along with a carefully designed shank profile ensures a snug fit on the bows of a widely expanded range of vessels
- Platforms, bowsprits, prods, stays, and other protrusions are easily cleared with no hassle or inconvenience
- (D) The Vulcan's shank shape encourages self-launching and self-stowing upon retrieval on the majority of bow rollers, with a liquid smooth action, ensuring ease of use for all operators
- (E) In addition to the use of high tensile steel, shank strength is optimized by a unique I+V profile™ shank design, granting improved resistance to bending courtesy of a computer optimized I-beam geometry
- (F) This visually elegant innovation also improves setting performance, with the lower V edge cutting into the seabed and minimizing resistance to a deep and secure burial
- Formed from high strength steels and finished with the utmost attention to detail and quality
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty Against Defects
- Good for the lifetime of the original purchaser and non-transferable
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 001142
Item #: 002992GAL022