Danforth S-2000 Standard Anchor - 43 Lbs
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
- The Danforth Standard Anchor has the traditional holding power which has always been associated with Danforth Standard Anchors
- The shank is made of high strength steel
- The steel flukes are strong and wide
- Each anchor has a hot dipped galvanized coating for long lasting protection
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Estimated holding power: 2000 lbs
- Designed for boats up to 45 feet (boat size based on 20 knot winds)
- Recommended chain size: 6' x 3/8"
- Height (A): 40-1/4"
- Stock Length (B): 31"
- Fluke Length (C): 22"
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate