The Wichard Large Opening Shackles have a self locking pin that is designed for safety. There are small indentations in the shackle engage the head of the pin that help avoid the accidental release of the pin due to vibrations.
- The Self Locking Pin is designed for safety
- Small indentations in the shackle engage the head of the pin
- Head of shackle pin locks into one of the notches
- Avoids accidental release due to vibrations
- Final tightening then creates the tension that locks the pin in place
- Even the most violent vibrations will not loosen the pin
- Forged in 316L stainless steel
- Pin Diameter: 3/16" (5 mm)
- A = 36 mm
- B = 20 mm
- Working Load: 256 kg
- Breaking Load: 1100 kg
Industrial Working Load CE approvals Require a 5:1 safety factor vs 3:1
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.