Navisafe Navimount RIB Mount - Black
Status: In Stock
Navisafe's Navimount RIB is designed to fix the Navilight Tricolor as bicolor sidelight to the bow of an inflatable boat.
- Supplied with a "3M VHB" self-adhesive sticker
- For use on boats made from Hypalon, Polyethylene or PVC
- Designed to securely attach a Navilight with magnetic base, Navimount base or suction base to the tube of inflatable boats
- Navilight models 001, 010, 040, 305, 340 require Navisafe converter
- Navimount / 960 Navilight models 041 and 341 do not require additional converters and can be mounted directly
- Navisafe recommends the following instructions to obtain optimum adhesion:
- Mark the area where you want to mount the Navimount RIB with a pencil or tape once the Navimount RIB is mounted it will be very difficult to remove or reposition
- Carefully clean the surface of the inflated boat where you want to mount the Navimount RIB with a proper cleaning solvent
- Wait until the surface is dry
- Peel the paper from the 3M VHB
- Position the Navimount RIB exactly to the marked area
- Bond strength is dependent upon amount of adhesive-to-surface contact therefore press firmly starting at the center with your fingers and apply if possible a weight until its perfectly bonded.
- NOTE: At room temperature app. 50% of the ultimate strength will be achieved after 20 minutes, 90% after 24 hrs and 100% after 72 hrs
- Color: Black
- Mount: Self-adhesive sticker
- Adheres to Hypalon, Polyethylene or PVC Boats
- Applications: Navilight tri-color lights
- Dimensions: 120 mm L x 81 mm W x 37 mm H
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.
Documentation available at the following links: