Ancor Heavy Duty Tinned Marine Battery Cable Lugs 8 AWG, 1/4" - 2 PK
Ancor Heavy Duty Tinned Marine Battery Cable Lugs (252234) are designed for use with 8 AWG cable. They are manufactured from heavy duty, annealed tinned copper which provides maximum current flow. The seamless barrel allows for maximum strength when crimped and the closed end seals out moisture so the cable stays dry and corrosion free. These cable lugs fit 1/4" terminal studs and come in a 2-pack.
- Heavy duty, annealed tinned copper marine battery cable lugs provide maximum current flow
- Tin plated copper resists corrosion from salt and moisture
- They do not come loose or lose conductivity like lead terminals
- Optimum performance for high amperage devices like inverters and windlasses
- Seamless barrel design allows for maximum strength when crimped
- Closed end design seals out moisture so cables stay dry and corrosion free
- Wire Size: 8 AWG
- Terminal Stud Size: 1/4"
- Quantity: 2
- Material: Heavy duty, annealed tinned copper
- Approvals: UL 486A
Item #: 202408-56002
Item #: 202408-38002