Crooked Creek Wooden Oar - 6'
The 6' Crooked Creek® Wooden Oar is a lightweight oar designed and built for performance. It uses multi-ply laminated construction for strength with a brown Epoxy blade tip for extra durability.
- Lightweight oar designed and built for performance
- Multi-ply laminated construction for strength
- Epoxy blade tip (brown) for extra durability
- 1-year limited warranty
- Applications: General purpose oar
- Style: Traditional 1-piece shaft with comfort grip
- Material: Laminated New Zealand pine
- Finish: Waterproof polyurethane
- Sold individually
- Length: 6'
- Shaft diameter: 1-3/8"
- Blade length: 20"
- Blade width: 4-1/2"
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate