Crooked Creek Wooden Paddles are designed to be lightweight and built for performance. With a multi-ply laminated construction, Crooked Creek Paddles are strong when you need them to be, featuring a waterproof polyurethane finish, and brown epoxy blade tip for durability.
- Lightweight paddle designed and built for performance
- Multi-ply laminated construction for strength
- Epoxy blade tip (brown) for extra durability
- 1-year limited warranty
- Applications: Canoe / general purpose paddle
- Style: Traditional 1-piece shaft with palm grip
- Material: Laminated wood
- Finish: Waterproof polyurethane
- Sold individually
- Length: 3' 6"
- Shaft Diameter: 1"
- Blade Length: 15"
- Blade Width: 5-1/2"