King Starboard Marine Lumber - White 24" x 54" x 1/4"
King StarBoard® is the original marine-grade polymer and the industry standard. It is the product of a proprietary process called K-Stran™, the most advanced manufacturing process available for producing consistently flat continuous sheets. King StarBoard® is environmentally stabilized to withstand the harshest marine conditions. It will not rot or discolor like teak and other solid woods, and it will not delaminate like wood laminates. King StarBoard® is easy to work with using standard woodworking tools, and design changes are a snap. In addition, the installed cost of King StarBoard® is less than teak, other common marine woods, and fiberglass. Plus, our large sheet sizes maximize your yield. Boat buyers appreciate King StarBoard’s® low-maintenance finish. Repair and refinishing due to weathering and decay are eliminated, and cleaning is easy. King StarBoard® has a handsome matte finish on both sides to hide scuffs and scratches that would show on glossy textured sheets or acrylics. King StarBoard® is made entirely from FDA & USDA Approved materials
- Grab Rails & Handles
- Step and Dock Boxes
- Rod & Cup Holders
- Countertops (Other than galley)
- Tray Tables
- Frames and Trim
- Made of the finest polymers available, using our proprietary K-Stran process for superior flatness and consistency
- KING STARBOARD® is made entirely from FDA & USDA Approved materials
- Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun and tough marine environments.
- Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water.
- Precise tolerances ensure consistent color, thickness and density, even for special thickness gauges and custom order colors.
- Easy to fabricate with standard woodworking tools and requires little or no finishing.
- Unlimited custom/proprietary colors.
- Durable matte-textured surface on both sides.
- Easy to clean and never needs refinishing.
- Edges finish cleanly and easily.
- Forms easily for smooth curves.
- Has passed the Federal Motor Vehicle Standard 302 fire test required for use in motor vehicles, including motor homes.
- Shipped with a protective masking on one side.
- Proven on thousands of boats and yachts.
- Experienced boat builders and boaters know the King StarBoard brand and trust it more than any other.
Note: Dimensions are not exact and may vary ± 1/8"
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate