The Wichard Anchor / Bow Shackle with a Self-Locking Pin has small indentations in the shackle to engage the head of the pin. This minimizes the likelihood of accidental release due to vibrations.
- A Wichard standard pin bow shackle is the ultimate choice for safety
- Drop forged in 316L stainless steel for superior strength
- The Self Locking Pin is designed for safety
- Small indentations in the shackle engage the head of the pin
- Head of shackle pin locks into one of the notches
- Avoids accidental release due to vibrations
- Final tightening then creates the tension that locks the pin in place
- Even the most violent vibrations will not loosen the pin
- Pin Diameter: 3/8" (10 mm
- Working Load: 1500 kg
- Breaking Load: 4300 kg
- A = 47 mm
- B = 20 mm
Industrial Working Load CE approvals Require a 5:1 safety factor vs 3:1
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.