Note: This item will ship when available.
The Wichard Standard D Shackle with a Captive Pin keeps the pin attached to the shackle even when unscrewed. The pin is also self locking and the small indentations in the shackle engage the head of the pin. This minimizes the likelihood of accidental release due to vibrations.
- Wichard's innovative Captive Pin Shackles have been designed to enable better handling
- Even unscrewed, it remains captive in the shackle
- The pin simply cannot be lost
- It can be operated with one hand
- These Captive Pin Shackles also have the patented Self Locking Pin feature
- The self locking pin is designed for safety
- Small indentations in the shackle engage the head of the pin
- Head of shackle pin locks into one of the notches
- Avoids accidental release due to vibrations
- Final tightening then creates the tension that locks the pin in place
- Even the most violent vibrations will not loosen the pin
- Forged in 316L stainless steel
- Pin Diameter: 5/16" (8 mm)
- A = 26 mm
- B = 16 mm
- Working Load: 1000 kg
- Breaking Load: 3600 kg
Industrial Working Load CE approvals Require a 5:1 safety factor vs 3:1
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.