Forespar MF 849 Marelon Seacock - 1-1/2"
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
- Flange Mount Seacock
- Marelon fittings are popular with many top quality boat builders worldwide
- Marelon® is a proprietary formulation of polymer composite compounds using composite reinforced polymer and additives to produce a superior marine-grade product
- Designed for use above and below the waterline
- Complete freedom from corrosion
- High strength
- UV Stabilized
- Will not freeze or become brittle with age or temperature extremes
- U.L. and A.B.Y.C. approved
- Marelon fittings can be installed using the same techniques and materials as bronze fittings
Marelon® Comparison Chart - Click Here to See More Information about Marelon
General Note: Forespar threaded plumbing fittings (like most true marine plumbing fittings) use NPSM Threads - National Standard Free-Fitting Straight Mechanical Pipe Thread. NPT - National Pipe Threads are tapered, NPSM Threads are parallel. The two types are not designed to work together.
Item #: 501420
Item #: 551380SAS014