C.S. Johnson Rigging Toggle - 3/8" Pin
The 3/8" C.S. Johnson Rigging Toggle (12-122) is made of T-316 stainless steel. The rigging toggle is essential to prevent misalignment of rigid jaw turnbuckles. It can also used as a simple way to save rigging that was made too short.
- Essential to prevent misalignment of rigid jaw turnbuckles
- Can be used as a simple way to save rigging that was made too short
- Ultimate strength exceeds the corresponding clevis pin
- A = 3/8" / Pin Size
- B = 3/8" Jaw Width
- C = .141"
- D = 23/64"
- E = 1-5/8"
- F = 13/32"
- G = 3/4"
- Pin Diameter: 3/8"
- Jaw Width: 3/8"
- Safe Working Load: 2800 lbs
- Material: T-316 Stainless Steel