The 1/4" C.S. Johnson Rigging Toggle (12-120) is made of T-316 stainless steel. The rigging toggle is essential to prevent misalignment of rigid jaw turnbuckles. It can also used as a simple way to save rigging that was made too short.
- Essential to prevent misalignment of rigid jaw turnbuckles
- Can be used as a simple way to save rigging that was made too short
- Ultimate strength exceeds the corresponding clevis pin
- A = 1/4" / Pin Size
- B = 1/4"
- C = .094"
- D = 5/16"
- E = 1"
- F = 5/16"
- G = 5/8"
- Pin Diameter: 1/4"
- Jaw Width: 1/4"
- Safe Working Load: 1000 lbs
- Material: T-316 Stainless Steel