Performance Metals "Red Dot" Sacrificial Shaft Anode C1375A
Status: In Stock
Performance Metals "Red Dot" Sacrificial Shaft Anode is a self-cleaning, environmentally friendly anode that reactivates after being exposed to the atmosphere.
- Navalloy is more active than zinc so it gives better protection
- Lasts up to 30% longer than zinc anodes
- Environmentally friendly
- Self-cleans in freshwater
- Reactivates after exposure to the atmosphere
- Recommended for both salt and freshwater on Mercury sterndrives
- You should not mix different types of anodes on the same bonding system
- Do not use magnesium anodes in salt or brackish water - they will over-protect aluminum outdrives or hulls
- Patented "red dot" wear indicator appears in surface as anode corrodes
- Indicates time to change
- Eliminates guessing about replacement
- Material: Aluminum
- Water types: Salt, brackish or fresh
- A: 1-3/8"
- B: 2-1/2"
- C: 2-1/2"
Martyr Grouper Style Universal Sacrificial Anode - Aluminum
Item #: 303746