C.S. Johnson Hand Crimp Turnbuckle 1/8 inch - Open Body
The C.S. Johnson 1/8" Open Body Jaw to Hand Crimp Classic Lifeline Turnbuckle (26-314) is used at the bow or stern rail to tension the longest section of your 1/8" lifelines. The attachment point is a "T" bolt style jaw with 1/4" pin size. Adjustments can quickly and easily made. Secure locking is achieved with two check nuts on either side of the turnbuckle body.
Hand Crimp Life Line Fittings were designed for easy do-it-yourself installation by the boat owner or professional. A properly installed hand crimp fitting will hold 65-70% of the breaking strength of 7x7 cable. The proper crimping tool and instructions must be used to assure a safe installation. Please use either our bolt type or lever type crimping tool, both of which are available from Defender. All components are USA MADE.
- Jaw to hand crimp open lifeline turnbuckle
- Classic, traditional design
- Check nut locking turnbuckle
- Chrome plated, forged bronze body and type 316 stainless steel ends
- Fits lifeline diameter: 1/8"
- Body style: Open
- Material: Chrome plated, forged bronze body and type 316 stainless steel ends
- Pins: 1/4"
- Adjustment range: 3"
Item #: 608953WIR018