Buccaneer 3-Strand Twisted Nylon Dock Line - 3/8 in x 25 Feet
3/8IN X 25FT WHITE
Buccaneer Twisted Dock Lines are manufactured with marine grade rope that stretches and absorbs shock to protect your boat, These dock lines have a good "hand" (feels good), and resist abrasion for durability and value. Bow and Stern Lines should be 1-1/2 to 2 times the boat's beam width and spring lines should be 3/4 times the boat length.
- Buccaneer Twisted Dock Lines are manufactured with special Marine Grade three strand ropes in the U.S.A.
- Spliced eye diameter: 12" with a four tuck splice
- Heat sealed on the other end
- Individual dock lines are packaged in sealed printed poly bags and shipped in standard case lots depending upon size.
- Manufacturer suggested diameter by boat length:
- Up to 25 feet = 3/8" diameter
- 25' to 35 feet = 1/2" diameter
- 35' to 45 feet - 5/8" diameter
- 45' to 55 feet = 3/4" diameter
Buccaneer Dock Lines are available in both Double Braided Nylon and 3 Strand Twisted Nylon. The dock lines are made with nylon for both the great hand (feel) and for it shock absorbing qualities. Both Double Braid and Twisted dock lines are available in many colors to match and compliment your boat finish. Buccaneer dock lines can be made with different size eyes and with whip stitching on both the eye and bitter end. Multiple diameters from 3/8 inch up to 1 inch are available in any length required.
Dock lines are generally used in conjunction with spring lines to secure a boat to a dock. In is recommended that the diameter of the dock line be determined by the length of the boat ( up to 25 foot boat = 3/8" diameter dock line, 25 to 35 foot = 1/2" diameter dock line, 35 to 45 foot = 5/8" diameter). However some boaters prefer a larger than recommended diameter because they feel more secure or enjoy the larger diameter when handling the dock line. Whatever size or color dock line you choose will be the correct choice if it is the Buccaneer brand.
NOTE: Line sizes of 5/8" and under have a 12" pre-spliced eye, and line sizes of 3/4" and up have an 18" pre-spliced eye.