Buccaneer 3-Strand Twisted Nylon Dock Line - 3/4 in x 30 Feet
3/4IN X 30FT WHITE
Buccaneer Twisted Dock Lines are manufactured with marine-grade rope that stretches and absorbs shock to protect your boat. These dock lines have a good "hand" (feels good), and resist abrasion for durability and value.
Manufacturer recommends bow and stern lines be 1-1/2 to 2 times the boat's beam and spring lines be 3/4 times the boat's length.Features:
- Manufactured with special marine-grade, three-strand ropes in the U.S.A.
- Spliced eye diameter: 12" with four-tuck splice
- Heat sealed on bitter end
- Manufacturer suggested diameter by boat length: (See note below)
- Up to 25 feet = 3/8" diameter
- 25' to 35 feet = 1/2" diameter
- 35' to 45 feet - 5/8" diameter
- 45' to 55 feet = 3/4" diameter
Note: Dock lines are generally used in conjunction with spring lines to secure a boat to a dock. It is recommended that the diameter of the dock line be determined by the length of the boat as indicated above, but some boaters prefer a larger-than-recommended diameter line because they feel more secure or prefer the larger diameter line while docking.
NOTE: Line sizes of 5/8" and under have a 12" pre-spliced eye, and line sizes of 3/4" and up have an 18" pre-spliced eye.