3M Marine 218 Fine Line Masking Tape - 1 Inch
3M's Marine 218 Fine Line Masking Tape is a high-performance film backed tape with a low profile and high adhesion for creating excellent paint lines and other masking and holding applications.
- Produces an excellent color line separation due to its thinness
- Specially processed film backing stretches easily for smooth curves, yet can be easily torn by hand with a quick tearing action
- Excellent moisture and solvent resistance
- Allows for taping over fresh paint jobs sooner than paper tapes with less chance of imprint damage
- Not considered a high temperature tape but could be used on bake cycles up to250°F (121°C)for up to 30 minutes
Note: Should not be subjected to outdoor exposure or prolonged periods of sunlight as tape may become difficult to remove.
- Width: 1"
- Color: Green
- Length: 60 Yards
- Adhesion to steel: 37oz./in. width (40 N/100 mm) D-3330
- Tensile strength: 13 lbs./in. width (228 N/100 mm) D-3759
- Elongation at break: 720% D-3759
- Tape thickness: 5.0 mils (0.13 mm) D-3652
- Temperature use range: Up to 250°F (121°C) for 30 minutes
Item #: 756984FLT360