Seachoice's Stainless Steel Clevis Pins are used to secure a clevis to a load by slotting through the holes on the prongs of the clevis.
- Secures a clevis to a load
- Secured by a cotter pin (Sold separately)
- For use on frequently assembled and disassembled parts
- Corrosion resistant 18-8 stainless steel construction
- Package quantities vary with size
Note: Measurement from underneath the pin head to the edge of the hole determines your effective grip range.
- Diameter: 5/16
- Length: 1-1/2"
- Material: 18-8 Stainless Steel
- Sold Individually