Whitecap Brass Ball Valve - 3/8"
The Whitecap brass ball valve is made of nickel plated brass with a stainless steel handle and nut. It can be used for water, oil, or gas and is available in a variety of sizes.
- Can be used for water, oil, or gas
- Packing nut can be tightened to adjust stem packing
- Octagonal ends allow easier installation with wrench
- Unique stem packing arches its touching surface providing stem sealing and eliminating stem leakage
- Tapered threads
- Material: Nickel plated brass
- Applications: Water, oil, or gas
- 304 stainless steel handle and nut
- CP brass ball
- Size: 3/8" FIPT
Note: This valve is for rigid mounting and does not have a mounting tab.