Sales of all Closeout items are final.
Since 1980, precision needles made by Groz-Beckert have been plunging into every material and every knitted and woven fabric used in the sewing industry. With its concentrated know-how and inestimable wealth of experience in the development and production of precision components for the textile industry, Groz-Beckert also sets milestones in quality and solutions for this important textile sector. Today, Groz-Beckert produces countless needle variants for its partners in the sewing industry. They are used for applications in industry, households and trade, all over the world.
- High quality round point
- Round point with a small triangular cutting edge at tip
- Designed for plastic foils, laminates and leather clothing cutting edge at the tip
- Style: System 135 x17 - DPX17
- Available Needle Sizes:
- Size 110 (NN42/0/110) - 110 / 18 Recommended for V-69 Thread
- Size 125 (NN42/0/125) - 125 / 20 Recommended for V-92 Thread
- Size 140 (NN42/0/140) - 140 / 22 Recommended for V-138 Thread
- An excellent general purpose needle used in many industrial sewing machines
- High needle quality
- High process reliability
- Cost reduction
- Improvement in quality
- Less machine downtime