This product ships ground only
The Onyx All Clear A/M-24 Automatic / Manual Inflatable PFD / Life Jacket's low profile design provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you need it.
- Automatic activation with Manual backup (pull-cord and oral inflator tube)
- Convertible to Manual Only inflation mode
- Clear window that shows red or green for an at-a-glance look to make sure it is properly armed and ready to use
- Lightweight low-profile design
- Soft extended neoprene neckline for all day comfort
- Durable nylon oxford fabric outer cover resists tears and punctures
- Reflective material for increased visibility
- Supplied with owner's manual and "Think Safe" booklet
- Approval: Type V Inflatable PFD with Type III performance that is U.S. Coast Guard approved only when worn
- Activation: Inflation system is convertible between automatic and manual operation
- Size: Adult Universal at least 16 years of age and 80 lbs or more with 30" - 65" chest size
- 1.5" wide body belt
- Recommended Use: Fishing, sailing, boating, select paddle sports
- Buoyancy: 22.5 lbs when inflated
- Re-Arm Kit: Onyx A/M-24 1357
- Service Interval: Annual
- Not approved for use on personal watercraft, for white water paddling, water skiing, knee boarding or similar towed activities
- Substitutes as a Type III PFD ONLY WHEN WORN and used in accordance with owner's manual
- Approved only for use on recreational vessels, not approved to meet carriage requirements on commercial vessels
- Not approved for "hot work"
- Not recommended for use by non-swimmers or weak swimmers unless worn inflated.