Lewmar Epsilon Stainless Steel Anchor - 14 lbs.
The Lewmar Epsilon Anchor builds upon the legendary Delta® anchor's robustness and quality. Its concave fluke and ballast keel, ensure market-leading holding power and rapid setting, while maintaining self-launching characteristics with Lewmar bow rollers and shank geometry.
- Anti-snagging design
- Lloyds rated for super-high holding power
- Concave fluke and ballasted tip for rapid setting
- Fully compatible with Lewmar bow rollers
- Shaped to initiate self-launch from stowed position
- Removable roll bar included
- Anchor weight: 14 lbs.
- Boat length: 20 to 35 feet
- Recommended chain size: 1/4"
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- A: 19"
- B: 5/16"
- C: 10-2/3"
- D: 10-1/6"
- E: 13-1/4"
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 003587STA014D