Sales of all Closeout items are final.
The recently updated Moxie is built on a classic high-back model, that includes MTI's signature Adjust-a-Bust fit system. With removable underbust memory foam pads combined with adjustable shoulders, the Moxie Life Jacket / PFD mimics the fit and support of a sports bra to allow for all-day comfort.
- Front entry with buckle
- Durable and soft 300D polyester shell
- Soft 200D polyester liner
- Women-specific fit with 8 points of adjustments
- Adjust-a-Bust fit system
- 2 Expanding zippered stretch mesh pockets
- Adjustable shoulders
- Sunglasses loop
- Reflective trim on front, back and shoulders
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- Approval: USG Type III PFD
- Chest size: 46 - 56" XL/2X
- Buoyancy: Min. 16 lbs. 2 oz.
- Weight: 80 lbs. & up
- Fabric (Shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (Liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry style: Front buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE
- Product care:
- Every use: Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- Occasionally: Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- Seasonally: Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.