We truly appreciate your business and wow are you keeping us busy!
Between boating season starting up in many climates and the pandemic boating explosion, we are busy filling your orders and answering your questions by phone.
SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
• Most orders placed by Noon ET will ship within 2 business days, plus transit time.
• Our contact center is always available to answer your question, but it would be appreciated if you can send an email. We will do everything possible to answer the phone and email as quickly as possible but there are a lot of questions out there and sadly people have had to wait longer than we would all like. Click here for hours and contact info.
• Cut goods - like rope and fabric - are our most hands-on and sometimes complicated product to prepare for you. At the moment we are shipping most cut good orders within 4 business days, plus transit time.
• Rigging services have a 4-week lead time, plus transit time.
UP FRONT SHIPPING
With few exceptions, we charge all shipping up front, so you don’t pay extra for any separate shipments due to back orders or drop shipped items.
SAVE ON SHIPPING!
• You can save on shipping by having your order shipped to a commercial address. For example, you can ship to your place of business, a marina, local store, or most commercial establishments. By sending your package to a commercial address, your delivery is more secure as it is signed for and not exposed to weather conditions.
REFUSED OR RE-ROUTED PACKAGES