TRANSIT TIMES* • UPS deliveries and transit times are based on Monday through Friday only and exclude holidays. • Orders shipped via SurePost and Priority Mail may include Saturday delivery at no extra cost, but the delivery date is not guaranteed. • Saturday Delivery is available at additional cost for most items, but only to limited locations, and must be pre-arranged through our Customer Contact Center: Phone: 800-628-8225 Email: Contact Us Int'l.: 860-701-3400 Fax: 800-654-1616
* SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
• Transit times are not guaranteed by the provider with the exception of UPS Next day air, also transit times are Monday – Friday , they exclude weekends and holidays. If you need a Saturday delivery or other shipping options please call defender @ 1-800-628-8225
• Same Day Shipping: Most orders placed before 4:30 pm ET Monday-Friday will be processed the same business day. This excludes custom splicing, items that ship directly from the Manufacturer, International orders, truck freight shipping orders, and boats & motors. UPS deliveries and transit times are based on Monday - Friday only and exclude holidays. US Postal Service orders must be placed by 2:30 pm ET to be processed the same business day.
• Our contact center is always available to answer your question, but it would be appreciated if you can send an email to [email protected]. We will do everything possible to answer the phone and email as quickly as possible but there are a lot of questions out there and sadly people have had to wait longer than we would all like. Click here for hours and contact info.
• Cut goods - like rope and fabric - are our most hands-on and sometimes complicated product to prepare for you. At the moment we are shipping most cut good orders within 4 business days, plus transit time.
• Rigging services have a 4-week lead time, plus transit time.
UP FRONT SHIPPING
With few exceptions, we charge all shipping up front, so you don’t
pay extra for any separate shipments due to back orders or drop shipped
SAVE ON SHIPPING!
• You can save on shipping by having your order shipped to a commercial
address. For example, you can ship to your place of business, a marina,
local store, or most commercial establishments. By sending your package
to a commercial address, your delivery is more secure as it is signed for
and not exposed to weather conditions.
REFUSED OR RE-ROUTED PACKAGES
• Any refused packages or packages needing an address correction
will be charged for shipping costs and all fees associated with the shipment.
• UPS, UPS SurePost, FedEx, US Postal Service and Truck.
• APO, FPO, or PO Box addresses must go US Postal Service or SurePost.
• Call Customer Service at 1-800-628-8225 for international pricing
or visit our shipping calculator.