Compatible with all Simrad NSS, NSE and NSO Multifunction Displays
Compatible with B&G Zeus and Zeus Touch Navigational Systems
Power: 12-24 Volt DC, Includes 10 meter Cable
Simrad Model # :
Features: • Bring the power of an entire weather bureau to your Simrad NS or B&G Zeus Series Display • Compatible with all Simrad NSS, NSE and NSO Multifunction... more...
Simrad / B&G WM-3 SiriusXM Satellite Weather & Radio ModuleSimrad000-11076-001
Package Includes: • WM-3 Antenna Receiver •WM-3 Tri-Cable Splitter •Dual RCA male audio 2m (6.5 ft) output cable interfaces direct to Sonic Hub or virtually any marine stereo system.
•WM-3 Install Kit WM-3 Install Ki •Contains Antenna gasket, pole mount, mounting screws for module and antenna, RCA protective covers
•Networked over high speed Ethernet 2 meter (6.5 ft) output cable. •Cable length to antenna is 10 meters (33 ft) • Two-Year Warranty
Features: • Bring the power of an entire weather bureau to your Simrad NS or B&G Zeus Series Display • Compatible with all Simrad NSS, NSE and NSO Multifunction Displays, as well as B&G Zeus and Zeus Touch navigational systems
• The Simrad and B&G WM-3 SiriusXM™ Satellite Weather & Radio Module is compatible with SiriusXM’s new North America equatorial Satellite System, while ensuring future feature expandability • The WM-3 is network-controlled through high-speed Ethernet with a built-in dual RCA male audio cable for direct connections to the SonicHub™ entertainment system or virtually any marine stereo • Compact Antenna • Employing the latest small-footprint SiruisXM chipset, an ultra-compact smart antenna that is easy-to-install and is designed for versatile flush mounting on a deck, as well as pole mounting with the included hardware kit
• Real-time SiriusXM Marine weather information delivered to your Simrad NS or B&G Zeus display; up to 200 miles offshore and 100 percent of US Inland areas • Weather overlay onto chart allows you to see important cartography detail along with weather data • Detailed NOAA Marine Zone forecasts and surface buoy reports let you know the conditions offshore before you leave the dock • Monitor storm cells with live NOWRad™ and Canadian weather radar information on your chart • Sea Surface temperature/chart overlay will lead you directly to temperature breaks and eddies to find the most productive fishing spots • Expanded audio selections with up to (220) channels of SiriusXM™ radio programming controlled from your MFD • Accurate roadside fuel prices assure savings at the pump • The Compact Tri-Cable Splitter is for installation flexibility
• Plug-and-play installation using innovative splitter with four high-bright LEDs that show power, network activity, antenna faults and audio sequences • Splitter connects to the WM-3 antenna via a digital link and transforms the information for output over high-speed Ethernet to a single or multiple NS series displays • The splitter also provides professional quality audio through a dual RCA male 6.5-foot (2m) output cable to interface with SonicHub as well as any onboard sound system • The innovative splitter has 4 high bright LEDs which show power, network activity, antenna faults and audio sequences for failure indications • Easy pole or deck mounting with all hardware included • Subscription Options to Match Your Boating Style
• Visit siriusxm.com/marine weather for subscription details • Audio programming controlled directly from your MFD, with up to 220 expanded audio channels • SiriusXM audio packages can be added to any Marine Inland, Marine Coastal, or Marine Offshore weather subscriptions for an additional fee.
Designed for WM-3 SiriusXM Satellite Weather and Radio Module
Cable Length: 33 Feet (10 Meters)
WM-3 Total Maximum Antenna Cable Length: 99 Feet
Simrad Model # :
Features: • Optional 33-Foot Extension Cable for WM-3 SiriusXM Satellite Weather and Radio Module • As many as (2) 10 meter extension cables can be added to the... more...
Simrad WM-3 Antenna Extension CableSimrad000-11095-001 Features: • Optional 33-Foot Extension Cable for WM-3 SiriusXM Satellite Weather and Radio Module • As many as (2) 10 meter extension cables can be added to the WM-3’s existing 33 foot cable length • Total Maximum Length: 30 meters (99 ft) to meet various installation needs
Includes Integrated Bluetooth Receiver and AM/FM Antenna
USB Drive, SIRIUSXM Radio Connectivity, NMEA 2000 Media Protocol
Simrad Model # :
* Applications: •Lowrance® HDS Gen3 and HDS Gen2 Touch •Simrad® NSS evo2, NSO evo2 and GO7 • B&G® Zeus2, Zeus2 Glass Helm and Vulcan 7 ... more...
Simrad SonicHub2 Server Module with BluetoothSimrad000-12302-001 * Applications: •Lowrance® HDS Gen3 and HDS Gen2 Touch •Simrad® NSS evo2, NSO evo2 and GO7 • B&G® Zeus2, Zeus2 Glass Helm and Vulcan 7
Features: •The SonicHub2 module features integrated Bluetooth®, allowing you to stream music, including Pandora®, from a smartphone or tablet •Integrated support for Pandora® Internet Radio (where available)
•The system has an integrated AM/FM antenna, supports playback from a USB drive, and features SIRIUSXM® radio connectivity •All with full control from your multifunction display
•When connected to a NMEA 2000® network, the SonicHub2 module allows you to control onboard music components from any compatible multifunction display on the network • The system follows the standard NMEA 2000 audio/entertainment protocol, features two USB ports for connecting and charging multiple devices and supports USB video playback •The SonicHub2 module works with Android devices and IOS devices with the Lightning connector • FM Tuner •JPN: 76.0 to 90.0 MHz •EU: 87.5 to 108.0 MHz •US: 87.9 to 107.9 MHz
•Aux Input/Outputs •AUX 1 In •SAT IN (AUX 2 In) • RCA Output •Subwoofer Out •Line inputs 2 Volt peak-to-peak •High level inputs max 6 Volt, 2 Volt Typical •Video out = PAL and NTSC • Antenna Connection: •SonicHub2 input: Female • External cable required: Male (Not Included)
•USB/MP3: Industry standard
•Audio Amplifier •Output per channel: 50 Watt •Total Output: 200 Watt •Power supply requirements: 10 to 16 Volts DC •Current (Muted): <250 mA •Current (Max): <20 Amp
•Amplifier: 50 Watt x (4) • NMEA 2000® connection using the newly adopted standard NMEA 2000 audio/entertainment protocol • Dual USB ports for connecting and charging multiple devices •Video output via Composite RCA for playing video files from a USB drive •Pre-amp Zone 3 output •Pre-amp subwoofer output • Dual Stereo AUX input (AUX1, AUX2) •Music control for up to two individual zones (one zone) •Compatible with WM-3 SiriusXM® satellite radio/marine weather module (USA only) – subscription required