Nobeltec TZ Professional Version V4
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
This is a full version of Nobeltec TZ Professional V4 Program Codes Delivered via Email
Commercial Fishing Applications:
- The Profile window, a remarkable tool
- Instantaneously display a point to point depth profile window
- This 2D view will allow you to identify the depth variations with unequalled precision (rocks, shipwrecks, etc.)
- Fishing Workspace
- A workspace exclusively dedicated for professional fishermen will allow for personalization of 2D/3D so accessing information that is most pertinent is shown
- WASSP G3 (S3 and F3) Compatibility
- TIMEZERO Professional (with optional PBG and WASSP module) can be directly connected to the WASSP Generation 3 (S3x / F3x) processor box (DRX).
- Compatibility with S57/S63 charts
- Keeping up to date charts is an essential element to ensure the safety of all those at sea
- TZ Professional is now compatible with the official S57/S63 formats
- The official S57/S63 charts are updated every week
- These maps respect the S52 standard developed by the International Maritime Organization (IMO)
- The iconography offers a simplified display in order to improve the readability of the marine charts on screens
- Advanced Route Management
- Nobeltec technology assures the security of a route upon creation:
- Through color codes (green/red) it is instantaneously possible to know if the depth is sufficient for the safe passing of your boat
- An automatic route wizard will provide you with information regarding to the optimal departure and arrival time, taking into account tides and currents
- Nobeltec technology assures the security of a route upon creation:
- Offers an incredible amount of features specifically designed for both professional fishermen and workboats
- High Resolution Oceanic Forecasts
- The Premium Ocean-O service available in TZ Professional is intended for pelagic fishing. This new option aims to define the best fishing areas. Indeed, pelagic species move according to different parameters such as altimetry, surface temperature or currents. TZ Professional is the only system that offers multi-day oceanographic forecast service, allowing you to go directly to the area with the best fishing potential!
- High Resolution Weather Forecasts
- For many sailors and fishermen, having the most accurate weather forecasts is a priority. TZ Professional v4 now offers a high resolution weather forecasts service for European and French coasts.
- Trawl Positioning Module
- TZ Professional is now compatible with MARPORT trawl positioning sensors, one of the world leaders in commercial fishing net positioning sensors. This module makes it possible to see exactly where your trawl doors are. Maneuver your gear with more security in a tight space while keeping the doors a safe distance from obstructions or canyon walls when chasing marks over difficult terrain.
- Bottom Hardness Compatibility
- The Bottom Hardness module allows you to investigate the bottom conditions precisely. It can now be recorded via NMEA0183 using 3rd party sounders: Simrad ES70 and ES80 ($PSIMDHB sentence) Koden CVS-FX series ($PKODS sentence) Hondex HDX-121, HE-1500Di, and HE-7300Di ($PHDX sentence) JRC JFC-130 series ($PJRCS sentence) Seascan ($PSAP sentence)
- Multi-Beam Sounders Integration
- Up to 500,000 Fish Targets are now automatically saved in a database. Thanks to this new database, Fish Targets can now be displayed on the Chart and on the 3D Cube. New Bottom Lock & Bottom Zoom sounder views are also available. This displays helps you separate the fish near the bottom from the sea bed. In addition, the expanding display of the bottom and the fish near the bottom is very useful in determining the density of the bottom.
- Augmented Reality
- Thanks to the augmented reality cutting-edge technology, TZ Professional allows you to display the active route and cross track distance directly on the camera video feed. Identify all boats equipped with AIS system surrounding you and prevent any collision risk. Visualize instantly your route points and buoys on your HD video stream even in foggy weather
- TZ iLog
- TZ Professional V4 is introducing a new way to replay your voyages. All your trips are now being automatically saved as soon as TIMEZERO receives a valid GPS position inside a new Logbook database. Trips can be replayed from the "Planning" WorkSpace by selecting the appropriate date/time in the Time Bar.
- Furuno DFF3D MultiBeam Sonar Compatibility (presentation available here)
- For further details see Multibeam Sonar
- FLIR M200 Compatibility
- Marport Trawl Positioning Integration (Beta presentation available here)
- For further details see Marport Trawl Display
- Marks and Objects Database Optimization
- Import of OLEX tracks and marks
- Connection to Instruments: NMEA0183, NMEA2000 or Furuno NavNet Network (for Navigation Data Only)
- Autopilot Output Connection (NMEA0183 Only)
- Exclusive TZ Chart Engine (2D and 3D View with Seamless Chart Redraw without limited range presets)
- Advanced Professional User Interface
- "Action" Nadat allows to configure any actions to a button
- Day, Dusk and Night Mode
- Worldwide Planning Charts (Base Map)
- Worldwide 3D Database (Base Map)
- mm3d Raster or Vector chart compatibility (from various manufacturers such as Jeppesen, Navionics or Map Media)
- S57 Native Compatibility -- S57 Vector Charts allow you to use free Vector charts supplied by NOAA
- Exclusive TZ Photo Fusion (intelligent mix of satellite photos and nautical charts)
- Depth Shading (color according to depth overlaid on the chart)
- Custom Depth Shading (User selectable colors according to depth) (Optional)
- Profile Window on Divider and Tracks (Optional)
- Custom Contour Lines (Optional)
- Worldwide Tide Database including Tidal Currents for North America
- Western European High Resolution Tidal Current (refer to chart catalog for availability) (Optional)
- Accurate High Resolution Satellite Photos for Bahamas and Europe (refer to chart catalog for availability) (Optional)
- Multi-level Undo & Redo
- Vessel Track Recording and Track Line Coloring (with track recall feature)
- Advanced Route Planning Wizard (Route Departure Time Optimization according to Tidal Current)
- Anti-Grounding Cone (alarm in real time are triggered)
- Planning Route Safety Check
- Lost Sensor Alarm
For further details see TZ Version V4 All Updates
For further details see Product Brochure
The "DFF3D" and "PBG" Modules need to be unlocked prior to configuring the Furuno DFF - 3D in TZ Professional. Click Here for a step by step procedure to configuring and connecting a DFF3D Multibeam Sounder with a PC and TIMEZERO. The "DFF3D" and "PBG" Modules need to be unlocked prior to configuring the Furuno DFF-3D in TZ Professional.